When was the last time you were in a dirty restroom? Unclean restrooms are unprofessional and a turn-off for customers as well as staff. Think of how you feel when you walk into a messy, dirty restroom – you want to walk right back out! Tidy restrooms are considered a benchmark to a great workplace or business surrounding, and as a customer, it makes you feel like it’s a business you want to visit again. With that being said, is restroom cleanliness a priority for your business?
Is Restroom Cleanliness a Priority for your Business?
As a business owner, you want your workplace environment to be a positive and pleasing experience. One way to do that is through your restroom cleanliness. Keeping restrooms clean, tidy, and odor-free should be at the top of an office cleaning schedule to ensure a business’ success with the public. Maintaining clean conditions and practices will provide a pleasant atmosphere for clients and staff alike.
Providing Proper Restroom Supplies
Providing proper restroom supplies and keeping them filled will help eliminate the spread of illness and disease, and allow for timely removal of bacteria. A tidy bathroom will also prevent slips and falls, which can be a liability for you. Keeping trash and used towels off the floor and reducing the amount of water and spills will provide a safe and convenient visit.
But, what can you do? The bathrooms are busy and messy places with constant traffic and use.
Because the health, cleanliness, and safety are foremost on your sanitizing list, make sure to focus on these items to keep your restrooms looking clean and fresh.
- Provide a daily checklist. Doing a check of restrooms throughout the day can help keep mishaps a bay.
- Trash cans overflowing is unsightly and can be a tripping hazard; keep new bags nearby and easy to access.
- Always have a supply of hand soap, sanitizer, paper towels, and toilet paper on hand. Make sure they are conveniently available, too.
- Hire a professional cleaning service to stay on top of dirt and grime, and keep your restrooms sparkling clean.
- Bathroom floors tend to be porous (like tile and grout) so they absorb all kinds of bio-materials. A proper sanitation with efficacious cleaners or a bio-enzyme cleaner can kill these contaminants.
Clean Restrooms mean Happy Customers
Dirty, messy restrooms can lead to customers leaving your establishment and not returning and can lead to bad reviews and sharing unpleasant experiences through word of mouth.
Clean bathrooms on the other hand make everyone happy! Happy clients and staff make for more business and more productivity. It’s win-win! Everyone loves a restroom that is clean, odor-free and pleasant. You want to provide a satisfying office environment, so, yes, restroom cleanliness is definitely a priority. It’s one place you surely want to shine.
We will take care of cleaning your entire office, and make your customers and staff happy. You can contact us online or call us at 571.451.0441 for answers to your questions.