Sometimes the cleaning task at hand requires some heavy-duty cleaning products. Grease, dirt and dust build-up, water or soap stains, and dried-on food are some of the cleaning tasks that can require a tough or heavy-duty cleaning solution to clean your surfaces well and bring them back to a spot-free condition. Restaurants, healthcare, and child care facilities are common industries where we find a deep-down clean is regularly necessary. All spaces need deep cleaning and revitalization once in a while, because accidents – and dirt, grease, and grime – happen to every business. Let’s take a look at the cleaning products that do the tough jobs.
Cleaning Products that Do the Tough Jobs
Heavy-Duty Cleaning Products
While many surfaces can often be tackled with gentle cleaners and soaps, occasionally you’re going to want to use something tougher to get the level of cleanliness needed. Consider a greasy stovetop. A gentle cleanser might do an ok job, but more than likely, it will still leave a lot of visible film and a greasy coating on the surface. To break through the grime on a dirty surface like this, a stronger cleaning product is going to be a better option.
Here are a few heavy-duty cleaning products you can turn to when you need a deeper clean:
- Bleach. This is at the top of the list when you need something both disinfected and stain-free. Bleach is the perfect heavy-duty cleaning agent for toilets, sinks, and other durable surfaces in your workplace, restrooms, and kitchen or eating areas.
- Hard Water Stain Remover. This cleaning product is perfect for kitchen and bathroom areas, but also helpful for your office or outside windows that have hard water build-up.
- Mold and Mildew Remover. When bleach won’t cut it and areas in your workplace are showing mold build-up, consider a mold and mildew spray specifically for this type of grime.
- Degreasers. Greasy surfaces often need a bit more effort when it comes to cleaners. This is great for a nonporous surface in your work areas.
- Disinfectants. Many work areas need to be disinfected on a regular basis and nothing beats tough cleaners for this. Disinfectant products are designed specifically for this type of tough job, though you should confirm use instructions to ensure they are applied correctly.
Heavy-Duty Cleaning Tools
A soft rag or cloth might not cut through the dirt when your work area is in need of a deep clean. Try some other cleaning tools to help beat the dirt.
Scrubby or abrasive pads
White cleaning erasers
Scrubbing or electric brushes
How Often do I Need a Heavy-Duty Cleaning?
Most areas in your work environment are being cleaned on a regular basis, but even then, some spaces will be more inviting to dirt and grease build-up. It’s common to rotate these heavy-duty cleaning areas into a regular schedule on either a monthly or quarterly basis. Other types of workspaces like a kitchen or medical facility may need this type of extra attention more often to ensure these spaces are always sanitary and safe.
Deep Cleaning for Tough Work Space Jobs
Deep cleaning workplaces doesn’t need to be overwhelming or difficult. With the right cleaning products and tools plus a regular schedule of the cleaning tasks to be done, keeps an office or workspace always looking its best.
And, make note, all of these products are strong and heavy-duty. Precautions should be taken and proper procedures should be followed before diving in and cleaning to be safe.
When You’re Ready for a Clean Workplace Every Time
The easiest way to keep your office or workplace clean on a regular basis is to hire a professional cleaning team. Let us do the cleaning work for you on a schedule that fits your needs. Discover more about our commercial cleaning team and services, and visit our resources to address specific cleaning questions you might have.
Our professional cleaning staff is bonded, insured, and maintains OSHA compliance. We are happy to clean your space for you. Please contact us online or call us at 571.451.0441 for answers to your cleaning questions and to schedule your janitorial cleaning estimate today!