Clean Method’s Commercial Kitchen Cleaning Services Include:
- Wipe down and sanitize all food preparation surfaces
- Sweep, vacuum, and mop all floors
- Clean and disinfect all kitchen equipment
- Clean and sanitize sinks, faucets, and drains
- Empty and clean trash and recycling bins, replacing liners as needed
- Pay special attention to high-touch areas like door handles, light switches, and faucets
Attain a clean and safe kitchen that complies with health and safety regulations.
NOTE - DON'T ENTER TEXT HERE, WILL NOT DISPLAY
Clean Method’s professional kitchen cleaning services were great, and we are 100% pleased and satisfied with the outcome.
Stephen’s City Volunteer Fire & Rescue
Give your Commercial Kitchen Appliances the Attention they Deserve
A simple wipe-down of the exposed surfaces of your appliances is nowhere near adequate to keep your commercial kitchen properly deep cleaned, degreased, and sanitized. That’s why our specially-trained cleaning crews go far beyond that.
- Degrease and clean range hoods and exhaust fans to prevent buildup of grease and odors
- Deep clean grills, fryers, and stovetops, removing any grime or residue
- Clean and sanitize refrigerators, both inside and outside, including shelves, drawers, and door seals
- Remove and clean oven racks and trays using appropriate cleaning solutions
Degrease and Disinfect
Feel confident in your commercial kitchen with comprehensive, detailed cleaning.
Our professional cleaning crews leave no surface untouched in your kitchen. We clean and disinfect all kitchen equipment such as stoves, ovens, grills, fryers, and microwaves, we use a degreaser to remove stubborn grease and oil stains from the floor, and we ensure that floor mats are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
Commercial Kitchen Cleaning FAQs
Do you clean commercial kitchen hoods?
Yes, we do! That’s just one way our commercial kitchen cleaning service stands out in the marketplace.
What size of commercial kitchen can you handle?
We have the right knowledge, training, tools and equipment, and team to handle the cleaning tasks for any size of commercial kitchen.
Do you clean kitchen equipment like stove tops and burners?
Absolutely. We also know that some chefs prefer to maintain certain pieces of equipment themselves, and are happy to oblige those requests.
When We Say “Comprehensive”, We Mean It
Where you store your dry ingredients, pots and pans, and all other kitchen utensils and small appliances needs a consistent level of cleaning attention. In addition to cleaning, sanitizing, and disinfecting floors, counter surfaces, and your large commercial kitchen appliances, we also tackle your storage and shelving areas.
- Empty and clean storage areas, such as shelves and cabinets, to remove dust and spills
- Check for expired or unused ingredients and discard them as necessary
- Wipe down and sanitize the interiors and exteriors of storage units
Maintain a high standard of hygiene with regular, thorough commercial kitchen cleanings
Implementing a scheduled service ensures that your commercial kitchen remains consistently clean and sanitary.