Holiday parties aren’t just at the end of the year; they come around for all types of office occasions like birthdays and company anniversaries, a retirement party, holiday pot lucks, or even celebrating a team victory. There are lots of reasons to celebrate, and employees are often looking for reasons to have break room treats. But with parties, food, and drinks comes messiness. So, when it’s time to plan your next office party, you probably want to think about what to do to keep your business clean during the party as well as after. Here are 6 ways to clean up after an office party.
6 Ways to Clean Up After an Office Party
• Trash Cans: Make sure to have enough trash and recycling cans everywhere. Having them labeled can make it easier for party guests to clean up quickly. Consider leaving another trash bag or two at the bottom of the can so it can easily be relined.
• Napkins: You’ll need lots of napkins and paper towels on hand for some of those unforeseen spills.
• Helpers: Assign a couple people to help keep the office tidy throughout the party; it always helps to wrap it up quickly when there is less mess everywhere. Not to mention it just looks nicer during the party.
• Floors: Make sure there is a vacuum easily accessible and carpet spot cleaner handy for those spills that always tend to happen.
• Leftovers: Remember to have some storage containers on hand for leftovers. Tuck them away in the fridge before everything sits out too long and spoils. Maybe even label them or write employees’ names on them so they can enjoy them the next day. Leftover food might just go to waste if it sits in the fridge– and then you just have to clean that up later!
• Your Cleaning Crew: Call Clean Method to help you with your after-party clean up! We offer one-time cleaning services in addition to daily and monthly cleaning options.
Remove the Cleaning Stress from your Office Party Fun
Now all that’s left is to have a great party! If you’re considering hiring out your after-party clean up tasks, we can take care of that for you. Read more about our commercial cleaning services.