You may have already thought about hiring a professional janitorial company to take care of your bank’s office and lobby areas. Your staff is busy and it’s likely not in their job description to take care of these types of cleaning tasks in addition to their regular work. You also know that first impressions are critical for your financial institution, and you need to find a commercial cleaning company with highly-trained and vetted employees who deliver a high-level of work. Here’s a list of 5 things to consider when hiring a cleaning company for your bank.
5 Things to Consider when Hiring a Cleaning Company for your Bank
- What types of cleaning services are you interested in? Are you focused on cleaning only the main lobby and restrooms where customers visit? Or maybe you’re interested in a full office cleaning including the main lobby, restrooms, kitchen areas, and secondary offices for staff. You might even want to think about hiring a janitorial staff that offers carpet cleaning and window cleaning on a regular basis.
- How often would you like your common areas cleaned? Maybe you’d like a different type of schedule for your different office areas? The main lobby common areas might bring in more dirt and grime; you might consider having your janitorial crew clean this on a schedule more often than the secondary offices and staff areas.
- Consider the customer service you will receive from the cleaning company itself. Do their cleaning hours and schedules align to meet your cleaning needs and business hours? Do they have a Customer Service Manager that’s easily reachable when you have a problem or change? Will they give you up-to-date accounts of the cleaning work completed at your site? These are all good questions to ask when you call them with your inquiry.
- Do they offer easily-modified scheduling for special cleaning requests and one-time services? Can you call the day before to schedule a longer cleaning after a last-minute meeting or office party? How about a detailed cleaning once in a while to keep your office spaces in tip top shape?
- Do they have a great cleaning staff? Has the staff been vetted fully with a background check, thorough training, and presented professionally? You want a commercial cleaning crew you can trust and count on. A janitorial group that will show up as scheduled and do a great cleaning job.
Hire the Commercial Cleaning Pros to Keep your Bank in Top Shape
Knowing what you’re looking for when shopping around for a commercial cleaning team for your bank can be a confusing task if you don’t know what to look for. Make it simple by following these suggestions above. You’ve waited long enough to find someone you can count on for your cleaning! You deserve to check this one off your list: hire your new commercial cleaning crew today. We would be delighted to take care of cleaning your entire bank, and make your customers and staff happy!