Restrooms are often challenging – and possibly a struggle – to keep consistently clean and odor-free in an office. What is the best way to keep your office restroom looking nice and smelling pleasant? How best do you incorporate a schedule to ensure the consistency of a well-kept restroom? We have some good ideas for you to help improve the appearance and odor of office restrooms.
Improving the Appearance and Removing Odor of Office Restrooms
The look of your office restroom doesn’t have to be drab, damp, and unappealing. A fresh coat of paint and introducing faux plants and artwork in a few places can liven up that space. Add in a proper, consistent cleaning routine to keep your restrooms clean and sanitary for both your customers and your staff, and your office restrooms will be a real asset to working at and doing business with you.
How to Make the Office Bathroom Inviting
It doesn’t have to be difficult to keep your bathrooms inviting. People expect a clean space first and foremost, and an area that is free of odors. Approach your office restroom improvements with these suggestions.
- As we mentioned earlier, having a clean restroom from top to bottom goes a long way toward making your restroom appear welcoming and comfortable. Regular daily cleaning will keep this goal in check. A regular review throughout each day will also help contribute to a nice-looking restroom. This method will also keep odors away with a more clean or neutral smell.
- Introducing decor can give an office bathroom an inviting appearance. Greenery helps soften a stark office restroom and attractive artwork gives a lived-in feel.
- Windows or restroom fans can significantly reduce odors and a stuffy environment. Having the fan run automatically can be beneficial to constantly providing air circulation. This not only helps with odors but also hygiene, and helps keep the space refreshed.
- More odor reduction can be necessary for an office restroom. Installing a spray or radiating air freshener can give that extra boost to this type of space. A light scent can be refreshing if it’s not too overpowering. Odor and moisture eliminators can also be highly beneficial. Placing a few of these odor reducers in a couple of places in your work restroom can help contribute greatly to a nice odor-free area.
How to Ensure a Clean and Odor-Free Office Restroom
- Start with a clean space. A professional cleaning service can contribute significantly to the overall appearance of your office restrooms. A cleaning team will provide regular and consistent service, and you can count on a dependably nice-looking restroom throughout your work week.
- Regular Daily Restroom Reviews. Staying current with your restroom’s appearance and odors can help curb anything unsightly or unappealing quickly. A simple cleaning checklist with easily-accessible supplies enables quick cleanups or touch ups to prevent a restroom from getting disorderly and offensive.
- Updated and Fresh. New, contemporary paint and freshly-cleaned grout make a restroom space sparkle. Looking around in a newly refined space provides a cheerful appearance.
- Odor Attention. Remaining aware of odor reduction procedures throughout the day and week can help keep offensive smells at bay. Keeping the bathroom fans working and clean helps this space stay fresh. Having extra air-freshening or odor-reducing products available for quick replacement can keep odor-eliminating consistent.
When You’re Ready for Consistently-Clean Office Restrooms
The easiest way to keep your office restrooms clean on a regular basis is to hire a professional team to clean them. Let us do the cleaning work for you – either on a regular schedule or for your one-time cleans. Click here to learn more about the janitorial services we can help you with.
Our professional cleaning staff is bonded, insured, and maintains OSHA compliance. We are happy to clean your workspaces in your fitness and recreation centers, schools, healthcare facilities, churches, and many more work environments. Please contact us online or call us at 571.451.0441 for answers to your cleaning questions and to schedule your personalized janitorial cleaning estimate today!